Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What I will be talking about is my book Tommy land and what I did today.

Not a lot has happened in my book since the last time I wrote about it. Today we had a tribe saying in class so we can earn more points. After that we have swimming and I did 22 links. After swimming we had lunch and it was periogies. After that we went to school and for our electives we had science but instead of that we did racism like how people are treated from blue eyes to Brown eyes. After that we came up for Snark into check-in with the counselors and then I went to bronze. After bronze I came upstairs to do our dorm dinner for supper and it was chicken cordon blue with fruit punch. After that we cleaned up and went to gym and now I'm in the lab.

No comments: