Thursday, March 5, 2009

This is what I did yesterday.

Yesterday we had health for gym. After that we had a tribe game and my team came in second. After that we did our electives in DI. After that we had a hockey game and my team won. After that I finished my homework had supper and went upstairs to get ready for tubing. As we were on our way I sat with my friends and talked. When we got there we got our tickets and went tubing until nine. I was on the the hill for half of the time and half on the porch where the fire was with my friends. We were telling funny jokes around the fire. At nine we left and it was a blast coming back on the bus. I have to go to gym now so I'll talk to you later.

No comments: