Monday, March 23, 2009

What I did over the holidays.

On the holidays I had a hockey tournament and my team came in the D. championship. During the week I stayed over at friends houses and when in to my best friend's house for the first time and they thought I was amazing. During the week we looked through towns and tried to find a place to work out. During the week we bought twilight and went to the movie theaters and watched fired up. On the weekend Saturday I didn't have a hockey game because the other team forfeited and I went to see my little baby cousin and my aunt and uncle's but they were all too busy so we went out and eight while watching the leafs game. On Sunday we had Sunday morning hockey and I got two goals on my dad because he thought I was on his team. After that my sister had a hockey game with the parents against kids and I was the hockey wrath.

No comments: