Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What I did yesterday.

Yesterday we go in early at school so we got to chill and talk with our friends for half an hour. After that we went to school and did our homework checkout and I got some of the questions right. The next thing we did was our lab time and we did scrap blog whole time until it was gym. We have been starting soccer for gym and it's really fun because one of our teachers are helping our gym teacher with soccer. After gym we went for lunch and it was kind a different because of the swine flu. After we ate we went and played outside and when for school. Afterschool I did my homework which only took me half an hour to finish it and went out and played catch with my friend and then we went inside for dinner. After we ate we went outside for gym and played soccer and manhunt. And then I went to bed.

No comments: